KTM Managua Gore-Tex Textile Jacket
A premium and versatile all-weather adventure touring jacket constructed from a multi-panel GORE-TEX® main shell which incorporates an innovative ventilation system, the Managua jacket provides superior levels of comfort and class-leading weather protection. With internal shoulder and elbow protection and the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, this jacket works seamlessly with the Managua pant and other textile pant models in the Alpinestars touring range.
- Multi-panel main shell construction with reinforced shoulder and elbow areas for an optimal combination of durability, protection, and weight;
- Fully laminated GORE-TEX® main chassis which is bonded for weight-saving, plus exceptional waterproofing and breathability;
- GORE-TEX® stretch inserts positioned on the back and elbows offer mobility and riding fit on various touring bike models;
- Innovative aramidic fiber reinforcements strategically positioned on the elbows for enhanced tear and abrasion resistance;
- The innovative ventilation system features large zippered air intakes on the chest, an extensive rear air exhaust on the back, plus vent openings on the upper arms to offer superior interior cooling which, when working together, offers unrivaled levels of airflow and prevents the build of potentially fatiguing heat;
- Impact protection is provided by lightweight, removable and replaceable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade);
- The removable thermal vest (100g, body; 70g, sleeves) features comfort edge and Velcro®-securing internal pockets. The vest is sonically welded to reduce material bulk which helps the garment achieve an overall streamlined cut;
- Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm and helps keep the garment and protection in position. Velcro cuff closures aid fit;
- Front cargo pockets, waterproof internal document pocket, and rear large utility pocket for safe and convenient storage;
- Waterproof zips throughout the garment for guaranteed dry storage;
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars textile touring riding pants;
- Adjustable interior waist belt offers additional support and personalized fit while helping keep protection in position, plus shock cord adjustment for fit fine-tuning;
- TPU pull tab detailing on pockets for convenience when opening and closing;
- Reflective detailing improves rider visibility;
- Loop collar closure with microfleece comfort edging;
- Twin slider YKK zipper opens from the top or bottom for versatility.
There are no reviews yet.