Bobber Solo Saddle
How low can you go? This minimalist solo seat takes the stripped-down garage-built look about as far as you can go.
- The thick distressed black leather cover is bonded directly to the formed metal seat pan and minimizes the foam filler and the extra height it brings;
- Raw-edge leather features brass rivets and “Milwaukee Since 1903” trim that will develop a rich patina with the use;
- Bar & shield logo embossed into the leather surface as a finishing touch;
- When equipped with the available model-specific rigid mount kit, the smooth metal seat pan gets you close to the frame for a “one-with-the-bike” riding experience;
- The Bolt-on seat and a model-specific installation kit include everything you need to get the bobber look;
- Easy to install – no cutting, welding, or fabrication is necessary.
Out of stockCompare
There are no reviews yet.