KTM 690 Duke R 2017
The new KTM 690 Duke R 2017 Naked features the latest LC4 showcase twenty-four carats of fun.
- This engine has a trademark 690 cm3 single thumper and mono-cylinder with 75 horsepower or 55 kW;
- It features a standard Akrapovic slip-on exhaust system;
- The Engine has an ultra-light and adamant piston and connecting rod rerouted the air intake with the resonator chamber;
- The improved crankshaft provides it with a sleeve bearing. As a result of this improvement, this engine provides consistent power delivery, especially in the mid to high-rev range;
- The new twin ignition featuring plug-selective mapping, is rock solid but is lightweight internals;
- It has optimized intake and exhaust systems to cultivate the heavy mono to be as strong as it is smooth;
- The new ride-by-wire system ensures exceptional refinement with low fuel consumption and emission figures;
- In the cylinder head, new roller rockers actuate the exhaust valves while the camshaft powers the intake valves;
- To achieve greater accuracy the valve timing is controlled, it results in more peak power over the broader rev range;
- The modified power version is also available for the inexperienced rider;
- The new LC4 serves as a bonus balancer shaft nipping the annoying vibration in the bud;
- The new electronic engine management system is optimized for more output;
- Twin ignition with individual mapping for each spark plugs guarantees that the expensive fuel is burned to perfection;
- It electronically controls the throttle valve actuation without any mechanical linkage.
For more information call us at (+356) 2339 2328 | (+356) 2339 2329 or email.
Out of stockCompare
There are no reviews yet.